sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Actually, speaking about it

It’s obviously how I did let things happened

I wasn’t enough brave to approach your thoughts

engulfing all that words

what a lack of balls

so much time I tried to figure out

oh oh oh

no

I said

In a lovely sugar-coated preposition I fell

later

I rose up

don’t blame

I’m not that bad

Growl if you want

that doesn’t scare anyone out anymore

like the promised ring that never shone in my finger

a 2nd chapter won’t premiere

yep

just images of bad memories are displayed

someday

you’ll solve the riddle:

one can’t be divided but two could be in ominous way

I’m not that bad

Really

I’m not that bad

preacher of insanity

I won’t be

don’t be a patron of those ugly feelings

chill out

you won’t see me in a while

I’ll light a candle

for you

when you realize that you were wrong

a Saint you couldn’t be but give a shot

I won’t stomp on you

but your conscience

wow!

It lights up so nice

too bad...

just my imagination

No hay comentarios: